Friday, May 23, 2008

Not sure what

If you're wondering why we haven't changed our blog in forever, it's because honestly, I haven't had much time to mess around with it and I'm kinda learning as I go. I thought blogging was actually kind of a pain, until I just read through my sister-in-laws blog and thought, "man that's kinda fun to know what's going on in peoples lives and knowing how they are doing." I still am not sure how to save the blog we set up before and make more, so I'm just experimenting. So, we'll see if this works. It's another late nighter. Lately that seems to be my story. I lie in bed for a while thinking about stuff like; "oh, I really need to go over our budget," or "man, the laundry really needs to be folded" or I haven't checked my email lately" just silly stuff that keeps me from falling asleep. Or sometimes like last night I was just so excited about our future and dreams that I couldn't sleep. So tonight I thought I'd try to change our blog a little. I wish I had time to do more, but I'm affraid I will be hitting the hay soon. Tomorrow will be a long day.

5 comments:

Clayton and Camea said...

Yay! More TJ and Steph stuff...now I AM Amazed! Sorry about all the thinking keeping you awake! I know what you mean, sometimes it helps me to make a list just before I go to sleep that way I know I won't forget anything and I don't have to think about it anymore (right then, anyway) We miss you guys!

Hirschis said...

Hey. I am Mark Hirschi, one of TJ's mission companions and have been trying to catch up with him for quite awhile and came across this blog and thought I would leave a message and hopefully hear from you guys. Please have TJ shoot me an email at hirschimj@ldschurch.org. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

hey you guys how are you doing? Did you get your house sold? This is chad and amy, my blog is set to private but if you want to look at it and stuff just e-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite. bakerca1205@hotmail.com

Hirschis said...

Just thought I would try to get a hold of TJ again. I am Mark Hirschi from the mission. Have him email me at hirschimj@ldschurch.org. Thanks

Kelly said...

Hey Steph! Your family is so cute! I love blogging! I don't keep up with mine, but I love to look at everyone else's! Isn't it nice we can all keep in touch via facebook and blogs?